Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

I KNOW I DO! he's the hottest thing ever, but his new hair makes him look emo to me. especially with the clothes he wears. ewww



BUT I LUV HIM! SO DONT HATE ME!



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

I love Joe :) but I agree somewhat. I like his hair longish but not quite as long as it is now. I will always love Joe though. Hope I helped!



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

I don't think Joe's hair is any different.?



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

I love it



he looks sexy :)



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

it's ok. but i don't like him. i like Nick!! i love his hair



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

I hate his hair too and he is hot too so it doesn't look perfect on him.



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

O_O Are you kidding?! Joe's new hair is sooooo hot! I think this new look for him is really a great one! I LOVE his new hair! It only accentuates his rocker edge look and he definitely fits that part...



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

OMNJ!!! I love their hair now!!! I think they look hotter than ever.



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

It is okay I guess!



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

i think he looks hott with any kind of hair he has i personally like it better now



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

i h8 him in general



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

I think it looks good but so did the old hair style....



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

wait do u still like his clothes i personally like his clothes and hair



it was just the he prolly didnt style it that night and didnt straighten it good



yeah its long but i like it



i miss his shorter hair though



*THE JOEHAWK* 4EVER MISSED BY DJ DANGA FANS lol



Who hates Joe Jonas' new hair?

So u liked it as a Mohawk?! Ewww! Kevin does kinda have the same hairstyle as Joe. They both look great, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment