Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Punkish emo hairstyles?

I want to get a punkish emo hairstyle done to my hair... I had it done before but the lady that did it ****** it up.. So im looking for pics that show the front and back of the hair style....



Thanks



%26lt;3



Punkish emo hairstyles?

well you could get an emo/scene haircut



go to www.photobucket.com



and in the search bar put in



"scene hair" theres over 1,000 to choose from



hope this helps :]



Punkish emo hairstyles?

l want to get a punkish emo hairstyle done to my hair...



Punkish emo hairstyles?

Do what I did...



Go to google and search under Google Images for "emo hair". You will get an overwhelming amount of pictures to choose from. Print a couple out and take them into your stylist (a different one from before LoL) - any good hairdresser would know what to do after looking at multiple pictures.



This is exactly what I did the other day - and hey, if you're not "emo" don't let the name throw you off - it's just a hairstyle! I'm not emo, and I love my new cut!



Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment