Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need HELP! with my hair ASAP?!?!?

I'm going to get my hair cut tomorow and i want to know what the best 'emo' cut is to get when you dont want your parents to know your ...emo... i dont like short hair i like realy long hair and im a girl btw in the 6th grade



I need HELP! with my hair ASAP?!?!?

wat do u mean you dont want your parents to know ur emo? do u slit ur wrists or something that you have to hide it?



I need HELP! with my hair ASAP?!?!?

hmmm...okay first get a flat iron. if u want a emo cut it has 2 b straght



just git it straight and stuff then before you go to school put a over one of your eyes in the front (hopefully you dont have bangs then put the back up on top of your head in pigtails.



it should be cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment